The h1b visa is very important for international students who want to stay in the US after they successfully graduate from schools (if you need help to apply US school, you can consults study agent, also known as留学中介). This article will provide some important information for people who want to apply h1b visa, but if you have specific question, you should consult an immigrant lawyer (also known as 移民律师) for more information, such as h1b lawyer fees (also known as h1b律师费) and h1b lottery (also known as h1b 抽签).
What is the H1B visa (also known as h1b签证) ?
The H1B visa is a work visa that is issued to employees of foreign nationality who have professional skills employed by US companies. H1b visa holders can work in the US for three years and then apply for the h1b extension for another three years, so the h1b visa is valid for a total of six years.
H1B visa application materials:
H1B Visa Materials (Company):
(1) Petition Letter
(2) Company brochure or other promotional materials
(3) The company’s previous annual financial report or annual report (used when filling out the form)
(4) A copy of the company’s articles of association (if any)
(5) Office rental copy (if any)
(6) If the company has never applied for an H-1B visa before, you will also need to submit an IRS Tax Document (EIN).
H1B Visa Materials (Employees):
(1) Scanned copies of all passports (including photo pages and visa pages)
(2) I-94 form
(3) EAD card (if any)
(4) A copy of the resume (used when filling out the form, and will not be handed over to the Immigration Department)
(5) A copy of all bachelor’s degrees or higher (if not in English, need to be translated into English)
(6) A copy of all university transcripts (if not in English, need to be translated into English)
(7) If the employee holds an F-1 visa, a copy of the F-1 visa and all I-20s must be attached.
(8) If the employee holds a J-1 visa, a copy of the J-1 visa and DS-2019 are required.
(9) If an employee holds an H1B visa, he/she needs to provide the latest three payrolls in the recent period.